Mantis is the Ethereum Classic client built in Scala by IOHK's Team Grothendieck
For more information on Ethereum Classic see the Ethereum Classic website
This wiki contains a collection of
- How to install mantis on Linux and MacOS
- How to install mantis on Windows 10
- How to use the bootstrap database for Ethereum Classic
- How to set up a standalone private network using Mantis
- How to set up a private network using Mantis and Parity clients
- How to set up a private network using Mantis and Geth clients
- How to configure the Mantis client
- How to configure the Mist browser to connect to the Mantis client
For information on building the code and a quickstart guide visit the mantis code repository
To download the latest release visit releases
Feedback gratefully received through the Ethereum Classic Forum .
There is a list of known issues in the 'RELEASE' file located in the root of the installation.